KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL
P.M.B.3244, KANO, www.kustwudil.edu.ng
SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
www.pgskust.edu.ng, email: email@example.com
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FRESH POSTGRADUATE
STUDENTS, 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Log into your online portal account via www.pgskust.edu.ng/portal
- Click on “Acceptance Fee Payment” in the user-menu section to generate RRR Code invoice for acceptance fee.
- Click on “Registration Fee Payment” to generate RRR Code invoice for registration fee.
- Make payment for each invoice at any Bank branch or via the online card payment facility.
- After payment of acceptance fee click on “Admission Letter” to print the admission letter.
- Click on “Student Bio-Data” to verify payment of registration fee RRR code.
- Once your payment is confirmed, fill in the Bio-data form, then save & print the Bio-Data form.
- Next Click on “Courses Registration” in the user-menu section.
- Based on admitted programme/area of specialisation, the system will automatically add all relevant courses into the semester courses' registration tables.
- You are expected to use the relevant command button to “Add/Delete Courses” based on your Departmental registration guidelines.
- Save & print the courses registration form.
- Print undertaking, library and medical forms by clicking on relevant command.
- You are to submit the following documents for physical screening and documentation to the Department, Faculty and School of Postgraduate studies:
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Copy of the application form
- Copy of the undertaking, library and medicalforms
- Bio-data form & Courses Registration Form (CRF)
- Acceptance fee & registration fee payment receipts (either online payment receipt or bank payment receipt)